27th Annual MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference
October 25 @ 4:00 am - 12:00 pm$100
This year’s MIAP Pediatric Immunization Skills Building Conference will provide the latest information on pediatric immunization, with an emphasis on current recommendations and general updates. The Conference will be broadcast virtually, and will also welcome up to 150 in-person attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
Plenary Sessions will include:
- State and National Immunization Updates
- Future Vaccine Technologies
- COVID Vaccines for Children: Understanding its Impact and Limitation
- Improving Vaccine Confidence by Building a Pro Vaccine Presence on Social Media
- Vaccine Storage & Handling & VFC Compliance Training
- @Vaccine coordinators: Earn your VFC Certificate!
- Optimizing Data Quality in the Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS)
- Immunization 201 – Challenging Immunization Scenarios
- Vaccine Preventable Disease Epidemiology