25th Annual Adult Immunization Conference
How Far We’ve Come Together
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we will have a virtual Conference.
See the conference website for more details.
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Join us for our 25th anniversary conference to celebrate vaccine innovation history. We will review the most current adult immunization information and share strategies for immunization activities in health care facilities, businesses and communities
- Updates on new vaccines and the current adult immunization schedule
- Vaccine preventable disease outbreaks and management
- Vaccinating high risk adults
- The Massachusetts Immunization Information System (MIIS) and data quality
- Adult Vaccine Storage and handling
- Strategies to improve adult immunization implementation